Effective date: July 30, 2018
Divine Sparkle Inside, Hannah Knies (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.divinesparkleinside.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection and Use
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Your business name
Your financial details
Any personal data you post on our website
Your marketing and communication preferences
Any other information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise, such as when entering a contest or completing a quiz or survey
Photographs of you at events
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Divine Sparkle Inside, Hannah Knies uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
To process financial transactions to enable you to purchase our goods, our products or services
To send you customer communications about enhancements to products or services you have bought
To enable us to perform a contract with you and process orders, respond to enquiries related to the order and deal with feedback, enquiries or complaints
To personalize your experience on our website
To ask you to complete surveys or invite you to enter into contests
To keep records of orders placed and communications in relation to such orders
To keep records of communications
To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you
To understand the effectiveness of our advertising
To manage our business
Our Lawful Ground of Processing
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, we are only legally able to process your personal data if we have a lawful ground for doing so.
Our lawful grounds of processing are:
– In relation to Customer Data that we have obtained in relation to you placing an order with us that we hold for the purpose of fulfilling that contract, informing you about updates to the product or service and keeping records of the contract, the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are subject and for our legitimate interests in informing you about updates to the product or service, record-keeping and to establish, pursue or defend legal claim as responsible business operations.
– In relation to Prospect Data that we have obtained when you enquired about our products or services (whether that be through our website or otherwise) and that we process in order to reply to your enquiry and keep records of this, the processing is necessary in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract and for our legitimate interests in record-keeping and to establish, pursue or defend legal claim.
– In relation to Prospect Data that we have obtained when you signed up for any of our free resources and that we process in order to send you those free resources, reply to your communications about the resources and to keep relevant records, you have given consent to the processing for the purposes of us sending you the free resource and it is in our legitimate interests to reply to your communications and to keep records for your business.
– In relation to Marketing Data that we have obtained when you told us your marketing preferences, when you consented to us sending you details of our products and services, for the purposes of us sending you marketing communications, enabling you to partake in our promotions such as contests, quizzes, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising, the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers and users use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
– In relation to Technical Data (that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website), we process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
– In relation to your data that we process in order to comply with legal requirements or as required by a government authority, the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
– In relation to keeping records, this processing is either necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to or for our legitimate interests in responsible business operations or defending, pursuing or establishing a legal claim.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Germany and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Germany and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Divine Sparkle Inside, Hannah Knies may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Divine Sparkle Inside, Hannah Knies
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidently lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business to need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
While the security of your data is important to us, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
If any of your personal information changes (e.g. when you have changed your email address), please email us at the above email address and let us know how it has changed. From time to time, we may email you to check that the personal data we hold for you is accurate and up-to-date.
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have ‘Unsubscribe’ links on the bottom of all our emails.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations, etc.